HURRICANE/STORM TIE DOWN
|Cape Coral / Matlacha||Fort Myers||Fort Myers Beach||St. James City / Bokeelia||Sanibel|
|0 – 30 foot||$75.00||$85.00||$95.00||$90.00||$100.00|
|31 – 39 foot||$110.00||$120.00||$130.00||$125.00||$135.00|
|40 – 49 foot||$150.00||$160.00||$170.00||$165.00||$175.00|
- Tie down boat lift cradle with ratchet straps to boat dock piles/fixed securing points
- Tie down boat to lift cradle to prevent movements
- Secure loose items that can prevent damage
- Tie down boat cover (If applicable) to prevent blowing away and cause any damage
- Pictures after securing of boat
- After passing of Hurricane/storm, check for damages, if any, and remove all tie downs.
- Pictures and report to be send to owner including damages, if any.
Note: Boat Lift Canopy will not be removed, if applicable.