For the life span of your boat you must continuously and properly maintain your boat.
As many people are too busy or being seasonal here in SWFL, we offer the management of your boat to extent the life span. With our Boat Management plan you don’t have the hassle of your boat to prepare or maintain before use.
Our plan is basic but can be extended to the personal needs of the customer. We are happy to contact sub-contractors to do any maintenance or repair works on your boat on your behalf.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
|Cape Coral / Matlacha||Fort Myers||Fort Myers Beach||St. James City / Bokeelia||Sanibel|
|0 – 30 foot||$50.00||$60.00||$70.00||$65.00||$75.00|
|31 – 39 foot||$75.00||$85.00||$95.00||$90.00||$100.00|
- Visual check of boat inside and out including bilges…
- Rinse down boat to remove dirt and debris.
- Starting of engine
Extra services on request:
- Charging of batteries – $20
- Arrange Repair/Maintenance engine or boat – As per quote + $50 service fee
- Tie down boat for Hurricane/storm – $75 to $150 (depending on boat length) – See “Hurricane/Storm Tie Down Agreement”
- Any other request – As per quote + $50 service fee